Admission Policy for BOL Bible Academy
Admission is based upon the provision of a recommendation letter from a serving church pastor with details of his ministerial duties to attest to the scholars’ practical life and duties in the church.
- Must have academic ability, and potential in addition to being an active worker/minister in a church.
- Relevant information must be supplied through the admission form.
- The academy does not have preference for denominations in admitting students ( all followers of Christ are admissible ).
- Upon receipt of the completed form, the academy will invite the intending scholar for evaluation and interview.
- Only potential scholars who demonstrate commitment and self-discipline will be considered for admission.